GB-London: Employee Survey
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: Employee Survey
1. Title: GB-London: Employee Survey
2. Awarding Authority:
Financial Conduct Authority
12 Endeavour Square, London, E20 1JN, United Kingdom
Tel. 0207 066 4634, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://fca.org.uk
Attn: Kevin McMahon
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Market research and public opinion polling services.
4. Description: Customer survey services. This tender is for the provision of an online employee survey. The service will include access to an on-line platform to complete the survey, survey design and analysis of results including presentation of a report to the FCA on the findings of the survey.
5. CPV Codes:
79342310 - Customer survey services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CON-20-062
9. Awarded to:
Great Place To Work
National ID: 05900899, The Loom, Unit G.2, 14 Gower's Walk, London, E1 8PY, United Kingdom
Attn: Benedict Gautrey
Value Cost: 166,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 15/09/2020
11. Number of Tenders Received: 4
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 16/09/2020
Period of Work End date: 15/09/2023