GB-London: Workshare Protect Licences
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-London: Workshare Protect Licences
2. Awarding Authority:
Financial Conduct Authority
12 Endeavour Square, Stratford, E20 1JN, United Kingdom
Tel. 02070666729, Email: ISProcurement@fca.org.uk, URL: http://www.fca.org.uk/
Contact: IS Procurement, Attn: Victoria Stone
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Information technology services. Software package and information systems. Subscription services. The FCA is seeking access licences for Workshare Protect. The FCA and PSR require perpetual Workshare Protect software licences and subscription Workshare Protect software licenses. Licences are required for access for a 12 months commencing 1 December 2020. The FCA also require the flexibility to purchase additional licences during the contract term. This agreement will be for 1 year with two 12 month extension periods.
5. CPV Codes:
72222300 - Information technology services.
48000000 - Software package and information systems.
79980000 - Subscription services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CON-20-138
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 11/11/2020 11:30:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/12/2020
Period of Work End date: 30/11/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no