GB-London: Accessibility Services Consultancy
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-London: Accessibility Services Consultancy
2. Awarding Authority:
Financial Conduct Authority
12 Endeavour Square, London, E20 1JN, United Kingdom
Tel. 0207 066 1000, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: IS Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Business and management consultancy and related services. In support of making the FCA an employer of choice and a more effective regulator, a key strategic aim of the FCA is our internal and external diversity and inclusion agenda. The FCA is building an inclusive environment; and accessibility is key to enabling this. The FCA also has Public Sector Equality Duty obligations (under the Equality Act 2010) that impacts both our internal and external activities and these include accessibility, in addition to being a Disability Confident Employer.
The FCA wants to develop its systems and processes for the efficient delivery and management of accessible technology. This is also driven by the recent challenges associated with COVID-19 which have further highlighted a need to improve processes.
To this end the FCA would like to utilise the services of a consultant to assist in the development of an internal department that will advise on and implement technological solutions to meet the needs of staff requiring accessibility services.
It should be noted that this is for IT related assistive services only.
5. CPV Codes:
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI41 - Hackney and Newham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Hackney and Newham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CON-20-191
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 15/01/2021 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
Please note the deadline for completion of bids is 22/01/2021
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/04/2021
Period of Work End date: 28/05/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no