GB-London: CON-20-144 Travel Risk Management Services
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-London: CON-20-144 Travel Risk Management Services
2. Awarding Authority:
Financial Conduct Authority
12 Endeavour Square, London, E20 1JN, United Kingdom
Tel. 0207 066 6702, Email: FPSProcurement@fca.org.uk, URL: www.fca.org.uk
Attn: Annika Karabanova
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Supporting and auxiliary transport services.
4. Description: Supporting and auxiliary transport services; travel agencies services. Travel management services. Business travel services. The Supplier will provide Travel Risk Management services to the FCA. The FCA has a duty of care to ensure that all business travellers are prepared and well informed about their travel destination, including but not limited to security risks, medical considerations, local customs, weather etc. The FCA also has a duty of care in the event of an incident, whether local to the area of the traveller or personal to them such as illness occurring. Having the ability to track traveller’s locations, flight and hotel details etc is also vital to allow the FCA to assess incidents globally and any impact they may have to business travellers.
5. CPV Codes:
63000000 - Supporting and auxiliary transport services; travel agencies services.
63516000 - Travel management services.
79997000 - Business travel services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CON-20-144
9. Awarded to:
The Anvil Group (iInternational) Limited
National ID: 05429335, Vicarage House, 58-60 Kensington Church Street, London, W8 4DB, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 (0)20 7938 4221
Attn: Benjamin Lewis
Value Cost: 86,500
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 30/11/2020
11. Number of Tenders Received: 4
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 02/02/2021
Period of Work End date: 01/02/2024