GB-London: CON-21-033 Recorded Voice
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-London: CON-21-033 Recorded Voice
2. Awarding Authority:
Financial Conduct Authority
12 Endeavour Square, London, E20 1JN, United Kingdom
Tel. 0207 066 1000, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Phil Lamacraft, Attn: Phil Lamacraft
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Telecommunications services.
4. Description: Sound recordings. The FCA’s Supervision Hub provides direct multi-channel support to UK consumers regarding regulated firms, and to over 50,000 regulated firms on their regulatory obligation and use of or systems. We handle 300,000 queries a year most of when come via our telephony channel.
Due to the complexity and variety of calls received it is essential that we can effectively route calls to the most appropriately experienced Supervisor, this is done through or IVR using a mixture of directive promotes and passive call routing technology. We require a supplier with both technical experience in delivering high quality voice prompts, and to assist us in delivering positive customer experience through IVR technology. Providing advice and guidance on IVR structure and scripting when required.
5. CPV Codes:
32353000 - Sound recordings.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI4 - Inner London – East
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Inner London – East,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CON-21-033
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 16/04/2021 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/09/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/08/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no