GB-London: CON-21-017 Nexus Fees Support Solution
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-London: CON-21-017 Nexus Fees Support Solution
2. Awarding Authority:
Financial Conduct Authority
12 Endeavour Square, London, E20 1JN, United Kingdom
Tel. 0207 066 1000, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Tim Mitchell, Attn: Tim Mitchell
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Software support services. The provision of a support service for the developed Fees Data Repository solution
The Fee Data Repository is the FCA's bespoke product to manage the Fee Block allocation and Tariff Data validation processes.
The Supplier will support the FCA and provide resources to support the implementation of backlog deliverables and operational activities for the Fee Data Repository application.
5. CPV Codes:
72261000 - Software support services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI4 - Inner London – East
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Inner London – East,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CON-21-017
9. Awarded to:
1 Kingdom Street, Paddington Central, London, W2 6BD, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 (0) 7919915632, Email: Abhishek.Shukla4@cognizant.com
Contact: Abhishek Shukla , Attn: Abhishek Shukla
Value Cost: 723,330
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 24/02/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: Awarded via the FCA's own Cloud Migration Framework
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 06/04/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/12/2021