GB-London: Independent Financial Services Market Insight, Analysis and Commentary Services
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-London: Independent Financial Services Market Insight, Analysis and Commentary Services
2. Awarding Authority:
Financial Conduct Authority
12 Endeavour Square, London, E20 1JN, United Kingdom
Tel. 020 7066 9721, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.fca.org.uk/
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: Bintu Sesay
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Financial services: Insurance services and Banking and investment services.
4. Description: Software package and information systems. The FCA is seeking a supplier to provide independent market insight, analysis and commentary on financial services regulatory risk, law and policy, including international developments. This needs to include coverage of competition, financial crime, mergers and acquisitions as well as data and privacy developments and provide near real-time updates on global as well as local and EU news. Provision of intelligence and insights on market, legal and policy developments in financial services, in the UK, Europe and worldwide. Primary focus on regulatory risk and markets intelligence.
5. CPV Codes:
48000000 - Software package and information systems.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CON-21-100
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 28/06/2021 12:30:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/11/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/10/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no