GB-London: CON-21-118 - DMT Hypercare
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-London: CON-21-118 - DMT Hypercare
2. Awarding Authority:
Financial Conduct Authority
12 Endeavour Square, London, E20 1JN, United Kingdom
Tel. 0207 066 1000, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Tim Mitchell
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Software support services. The provision of up to 20 SharePoint SME’s to provide DevOps EUC with an enhanced capacity to manage business user support activities that are anticipated resulting from the roll-out and deployment of the DMT SharePoint application to the FCA business users.
Knowledge transfer to the business’ nominated Super Users (approximately 40) to ensure they are competent to manage and
configure their business environments on an ongoing basis.
5. CPV Codes:
72261000 - Software support services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI4 - Inner London – East
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Inner London – East,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CON-21-118
9. Awarded to:
1 Kingdom Street, Paddington Central, London, W2 6BD, United Kingdom
Tel. 07554952612, Email: DebiPrasad.Das@cognizant.com
Attn: Debi Das
Value Cost: 447,915
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 01/06/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: This contract was a direct award from the FCA established Cloud Resourcing Framework (CON-18-133)
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 02/06/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/10/2021