GB-London: CON-21-033 Recorded Voice
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-London: CON-21-033 Recorded Voice
2. Awarding Authority:
Financial Conduct Authority
12 Endeavour Square, London, E20 1JN, United Kingdom
Tel. 0207 066 1000, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Tim Mitchell, Attn: Tim Mitchell
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Telecommunications services.
4. Description: Sound recordings. The FCA’s Supervision Hub provides direct multi-channel support to UK consumers regarding regulated firms, and to over 50,000 regulated firms on their regulatory obligation and use of or systems. We handle 300,000 queries a year most of when come via our telephony channel.
Due to the complexity and variety of calls received it is essential that we can effectively route calls to the most appropriately experienced Supervisor, this is done through or IVR using a mixture of directive promotes and passive call routing technology. We require a supplier with both technical experience in delivering high quality voice prompts, and to assist us in delivering positive customer experience through IVR technology. Providing advice and guidance on IVR structure and scripting when required.
5. CPV Codes:
32353000 - Sound recordings.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI4 - Inner London – East
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Inner London – East,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CON-21-033
9. Awarded to:
Premier Business Audio
Laverstoke Grange, Whitchurch, RG28 7PF, United Kingdom
Tel. 07741 664261, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Jo Hogan, Attn: Jo Hogan
Value Cost: 41,040
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 15/06/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 5
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/10/2021
Period of Work End date: 30/09/2024