GB-London: CON-22-252 SVA Project
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-London: CON-22-252 SVA Project
2. Awarding Authority:
Financial Conduct Authority
12 Endeavour Square, London, E20 1JN, United Kingdom
Tel. 0207 066 1000, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Phil Lamacraft, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Geographic information systems (GIS or equivalent). FCA are looking to introduce additional verification checks on ‘Connect’. ‘Connect is an external portal of the FCA that firms use to submit an authorisation application(s) or notification(s). In Connect we have a number of Application forms that require firms to input and update addresses, emails and phone numbers. Currently there are very little verification checks in place resulting in incomplete or inaccurate data being collated. The following functionality is required
1International Address checks across any country in real time.
2International Address checks that link (where possible) the firm to the address supplied.
3Email Verification in real time - that checks for a valid email, correct format, and (where possible) links the email to an individual or firm.
4Phone verification in real time – that checks for a valid mobile or landline (globally) and where possible links the phone number to an individual or firm.
5. CPV Codes:
38221000 - Geographic information systems (GIS or equivalent).
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI4 - Inner London – East
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Inner London – East,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CON-22-252
9. Awarded to:
Melissa Data Ltd
National ID: 09536931, Floor 37, 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AA, United Kingdom
Tel. 020 7718 0070, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Barley Laing, Attn: Barley Laing
Value Cost: 43,500
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 04/11/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: 2
12. Other Information:
Other Information: Awarded under G-Cloud
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/12/2022
Period of Work End date: 30/11/2024