GB-London: CON-22-298 Provision of Enterprise and Technical Architect Resources
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-London: CON-22-298 Provision of Enterprise and Technical Architect Resources
2. Awarding Authority:
Financial Conduct Authority
12 Endeavour Square, London, E20 1JN, United Kingdom
Tel. 0207 066 6702, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.fca.org.uk/
Attn: Paul Riley
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support. Provision of Enterprise and Technical Architect Resources.
5. CPV Codes:
72000000 - IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CON-22-298
9. Awarded to:
National ID: 04077975, Three Cherry Tree Lane, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7AH, United Kingdom
Tel. 02070661000, Email: Paul.Riley@fca.org.uk, URL: https://www.fca.org.uk/
Attn: Paul Riley
Value Cost: 215,547.5
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 18/12/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: This is a direct award against Lot 3 of the FCAs Cloud and Technology Resourcing and Outcomes Framework (CON-18-133). Original OJEU Award Notice reference: 2019/S 111-273280
The call off contract commenced on the 1st January 2023 and initial term is 6 months. There are two, three months extensions available.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/01/2023
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2023