GB-London: CON-23-007 Provision of FCA Business Rules Engine Support Services
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-London: CON-23-007 Provision of FCA Business Rules Engine Support Services
2. Awarding Authority:
Financial Conduct Authority
12 Endeavour Square, London, E20 1JN, United Kingdom
Tel. 0207 066 6702, Email: Paul.Riley@fca.org.uk, URL: https://www.fca.org.uk/
Attn: Paul Riley
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support. Provision of FCA Business Rules Engine Support Services. The FCA sought a specialist Professional Service provider with experience of the Decision Manager rules engine to support an architectural assessment and potential POC.
5. CPV Codes:
72000000 - IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CON-23-007
9. Awarded to:
IBM United Kingdom Ltd
National ID: 00741598, PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, PO6 3AU, United Kingdom
Tel. 02070661000, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.fca.org.uk/
Attn: Paul Riley
Value Cost: 63,327.27
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 13/02/2023
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: This is a G-Cloud 13 call off using the offering under Service ID: 862546848979996
There is 1 option to extend, which is for 3 months and not included in the award value published here.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 27/02/2023
Period of Work End date: 30/04/2023