GB-London: Provision of Open Source UK Population Data with Insights
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-London: Provision of Open Source UK Population Data with Insights
2. Awarding Authority:
Financial Conduct Authority
12 Endeavour Square, London, E20 1JN, United Kingdom
Tel. 0207 066 6702, Email: Paul.Riley@fca.org.uk, URL: https://www.fca.org.uk/
Contact: Paul Riley, Attn: Paul Riley
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support. Provision of Open Source UK Population Data with Insights
5. CPV Codes:
72000000 - IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CON-23-019
9. Awarded to:
GB Group PLC
National ID: 2415211, The Foundation, Herons Way, Chester, CH4 9GB, United Kingdom
Tel. 02070661000, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.fca.org.uk/
Attn: Paul Riley
Value Cost: 50,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 06/02/2023
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: This is a G-Cloud 13 Call Off.
The Contract term is 12 months, with the option to extend by a further 12 months.
The award value is exclusive of VAT and only covers the initial 12 month term.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/04/2023
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2024