GB-London: CON-20-141 Legal services - Estates Management
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-London: CON-20-141 Legal services - Estates Management
2. Awarding Authority:
Financial Conduct Authority
12 Endeavour Square, London, E20 1JN, United Kingdom
Tel. 02070661000, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.fca.org.uk
Attn: Annika Karabanova
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Legal services.
4. Description: Legal services. Provision of legal services to the FCA's Estates Management function. The areas of expertise to be included in the Contract, but are not limited to:
a)Commercial real estate including: investment; site/property re/development; acquisition and disposal (including relevant tax advice); compulsory purchase; freehold, leasehold and licenses.
b)Landlord and tenant matters
c)Real estate and commercial contract dispute resolution
d)Real estate and services related litigation
e)Asset maintenance including commercial lease and operational matters.
f)Contract law - bespoke terms and conditions
g) All advice to be available in both English and Scottish Law to support the above
h) TUPE matters arising from a particular matter.
The contract is let let for an initial term of 5 years, with the option to extend for up to a further 24 months.
5. CPV Codes:
79100000 - Legal services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CON-20-141
9. Awarded to:
Burges Salmon LLP
National ID: OC307212, One Glass Wharf, Bristol, BS2 0ZX, United Kingdom
Tel. 0207 066 6100, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://fca.delta-esourcing.com
Contact: Annika Karabanova, Attn: Annika Karabanova
Value Cost: 700,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 08/03/2023
11. Number of Tenders Received: 5
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 20/03/2023
Period of Work End date: 19/03/2028