GB-London: CON-23-014 Design, Build, Test and Support FCA Register Deliverables
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-London: CON-23-014 Design, Build, Test and Support FCA Register Deliverables
2. Awarding Authority:
Financial Conduct Authority
12 Endeavour Square, London, E20 1JN, United Kingdom
Tel. 0207 066 6702, Email: Paul.Riley@fca.org.uk, URL: https://www.fca.org.uk/
Attn: Paul Riley
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support. Design, Build, Test and Support deliveries on the FCA Register Portfolio Programme.
5. CPV Codes:
72000000 - IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CON-23-014
9. Awarded to:
National ID: 7048429, Second Floor, Seed Warehouse, Hertford, Hertfordshire, SG14 1PX, United Kingdom
Tel. 02070661000, Email: Paul.Riley@fca.org.uk, URL: https://www.fca.org.uk/
Attn: Paul Riley
Value Cost: 200,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 25/06/2023
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: This is a call off via the Crown Commercial Services G-Cloud 13 Framework (Reference: RM1557.13). The contract award value of £200,000 ex VAT is the maximum to be spent during the initial 12 month term, which commenced on the 26th June 2023. There is one extension option of 12 months.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 26/06/2023
Period of Work End date: 25/06/2024