Financial Conduct Authority has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-London: CON-21-105 Move Management Services and Offsite Storage Facilities|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Authority:||Financial Conduct Authority|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-London: CON-21-105 Move Management Services and Offsite Storage Facilities
2. Awarding Authority:
Financial Conduct Authority
12 Endeavour Square, London, E20 1JN, United Kingdom
Tel. 0207 066 6702, Email: FPSProcurement@fca.org.uk, URL: www.fca.org.uk
Attn: Annika Karabanova
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Relocation services. Storage and warehousing services. The FCA has a requirement for move management support and offsite storage to assist with changes to the office layout.
The Supplier will be required to provide a range of storage and move management services such as:
The External Storage of Furniture, Artwork and Equipment
Moves and changes
Materials and equipment etc
The duration of the contract will be for 3 years with the option to extend a further 1 year.
This is a call-off contract under YPO Removals, Recycling, Storage & Associated Services framework - 988
5. CPV Codes:
98392000 - Relocation services.
63120000 - Storage and warehousing services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CON-105
9. Awarded to:
Harrow Green Limited
National ID: 01742531, 2 Oriental Road, London, E16 2BZ, United Kingdom
Attn: Bob Bradley
Value Cost: 400,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 30/06/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/07/2021
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2025