Financial Conduct Authority has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-London: CON-21-292 Operations Resilience Advisory Consultancy|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Authority:||Financial Conduct Authority|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-London: CON-21-292 Operations Resilience Advisory Consultancy
2. Awarding Authority:
Financial Conduct Authority
12 Endeavour Square, London, E20 1JN, United Kingdom
Tel. 0207 066 6702, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Tim Mitchell
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Business and management consultancy services. In March 2021, the FCA released their market facing Operational Resilience Policy PS21/3 and have set their ambitions to mature their internal resilience.
The Director of Operations will be accountable for the operational resilience framework under which the FCA will operate and will be responsible for setting up the appropriate operating model for this. This is a green field function for which the FCA is recruiting a Head of Department role.
There is a PS21/3 compliance related programme of work underway which will enable the FCA to meet the policy requirements, however, the BAU structures that will enable the FCA to remain resilient once the programme has delivered its outcomes, are yet to be defined.
The FCA has now awarded this contract for support to kick-off activities until the end of Q1 2022.
5. CPV Codes:
79410000 - Business and management consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI4 - Inner London – East
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Inner London – East,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CON-21-292
9. Awarded to:
Sopra Steria Limited
National ID: 04077975, Three Cherry Rees Lane, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7AH, United Kingdom
Tel. 03706004466, URL: www.fca.org.uk
Attn: Rory Haywood
Value Cost: 39,780
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 04/01/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: This contract is a Direct Award under FCA Cloud Technology and Outcomes Resourcing Framework CON-18-133 Lot 3 - Specialist Consultancy
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 05/01/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2022