Financial Conduct Authority is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-London: CON-23-072 Generating & Validating Synthetic Data|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Authority:||Financial Conduct Authority|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||The FCA is establishing a contractual mechanism to provide Synthetic Data Generation & Validation Services to the FCA for a period of one year.|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-London: CON-23-072 Generating & Validating Synthetic Data
2. Awarding Authority:
Financial Conduct Authority
12 Endeavour Square, London, E20 1JN, United Kingdom
Tel. 0207 066 6702, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Adam Perry, Attn: Adam Perry
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Data-acquisition system. Data services. Data collection and collation services. The FCA is establishing a contractual mechanism to provide Synthetic Data Generation & Validation Services to the FCA for a period of one year.
5. CPV Codes:
48614000 - Data-acquisition system.
72300000 - Data services.
72314000 - Data collection and collation services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 16/06/2023 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 14/08/2023
Period of Work End date: 13/08/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no