Financial Conduct Authority is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-London: CON-21-028 Video Hosting and Webinar Service|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Authority:||Financial Conduct Authority|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||Lot 1: The FCA is seeking a video hosting Supplier to host and embed videos on the FCA corporate website. This should also include audio files. We also want to be able to embed this content on the FCA intranet. Lot 2: The FCA is seeking a webinar platform provider that will support the organisation’s online communications activities.|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-London: CON-21-028 Video Hosting and Webinar Service
2. Awarding Authority:
Financial Conduct Authority
National ID: 01920623, 12 Endeavour Square, London, E20 1JN, United Kingdom
Tel. 02070666729, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.fca.org.uk/
Contact: Victoria Stone, Attn: Victoria Stone
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support. Lot 1: The FCA is seeking a video hosting Supplier to host and embed videos on the FCA corporate website. This should also include audio files. We also want to be able to embed this content on the FCA intranet. Lot 2: The FCA is seeking a webinar platform provider that will support the organisation’s online communications activities.
5. CPV Codes:
72000000 - IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CON-21-028
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 14/09/2021 11:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/01/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/12/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no