Financial Conduct Authority is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Stratford: Commvault Support & Maintenance Subscription|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Authority:||Financial Conduct Authority|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||The FCA is seeking Commvault Support & Maintenance Subscription. The license required is perpetual with a support agreement.|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Stratford: Commvault Support & Maintenance Subscription
2. Awarding Authority:
Financial Conduct Authority
12 Endeavour Square, Stratford, London, E20 1JN, United Kingdom
Tel. 02070666729, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.fca.org.uk/
Contact: IS Procurement, Attn: Victoria Stone
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Information technology services. Software package and information systems. Subscription services. The FCA is seeking Commvault Support & Maintenance Subscription. The license required is perpetual with a support agreement.
5. CPV Codes:
72222300 - Information technology services.
48000000 - Software package and information systems.
79980000 - Subscription services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CON-20-164
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 07/12/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/01/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/12/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no